How to Invest

Your cash can work much harder by talking to us!

Your cash can work much harder by talking to us!

Depending on the investment you choose there are a number of ways to purchase your chosen investment. Some of our investments are also approved for the pension market.

Cash Purchase

As the name suggests, this is a straightforward cash transaction. Our investments start from just £5,000 and typically give returns on average of around 10% per annum.

This eliminates the need for finance or borrowing.

Fractional Ownership

This is a relatively new concept to the UK market but has been available in the US for some time now and proving to be an increasingly popular way to invest in luxury property. It allows the ‘average person’ to invest in opportunities that were previously only affordable by the rich.

It combines all the benefits of full ownership with increased affordability. Also known as Fractional Ownership, the buyer invests in a fraction of the property e.g. 10% and receive the same proportion of rental return and any capital growth.

Benefits of fractional ownership 

  • Tried, tested, and secure
  • Allows you to own a luxury class asset for a fraction of the cost of a full property
  • Enables you to own property in different locations and have a diverse mixed portfolio
  • Less initial outlay and eliminates need for a mortgage or borrowing; lowering the risk
  • Only pay for what you use
  • With fractional ownership you can benefit from capital appreciation on a property the same as outright ownership
  • You can retain some fractions and sell on some to benefit from capital appreciation
  • You share costs with your co-owners making it cost effective
  • You can pass onto your heirs as it is bricks and mortar ownership for perpetuity
  • Can have tax benefits/capital gains tax

Deposit then finance the remainder

This tends to be new property purchases with a deposit plus a mortgage for the remainder. The terms will depend on the structure of the individual investment but typically would be 25% deposit to finance the remainder 75% by finance or mortgage.

On the following pages, we explain these options in more detail.

Note: Affinity Investments Ltd are not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Affinity Investments Ltd does not provide any financial or investment advice. We strongly recommend that you seek appropriate professional advice before entering into any contract. The value of any investments can go down as well as up and you might not get back what you put in. You may have difficulty selling any investment at a reasonable price and in some circumstances it might be difficult to sell at any price. Do not invest unless you have carefully thought about whether you can afford it and whether it is right for you and if necessary consult with a professional adviser in accordance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. These products are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, you will not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: